Yet another popular rental this summer is the Cotton Candy machine. To those of you who are unfamiliar with the name “Cotton Candy” you might be familiar with the names “Candy Flass” or “Fairy Floss”.
This is basically a form of spun sugar. Cotton candy is mostly air, and therefore, a small quantity of fine colour sugar is needed in order to create a physically large serving. Keep in mind that in order for the sugar to create this fairy form, a cotton candy machine is necessary. Even though, individuals on YouTube managed to create a Cotton Candy without using a special machine.
For example, in this video, which can be found on YouTube under “Cotton Candy Machine”, you can see how Mike has created a Cotton Candy machine using nothing but a drill. The results are not spectacular, but it worked.
However, if you are serious about creating your own home made Cotton Candy machine, you should check out this gentleman from China, who uses his bicycle to create an amazing cotton candy. The results are unbelievable. We wonder if he can make 1,000 cotton candies in three hours, the way Exclusive Party Rentals does it.
But if you really wonder how a massive Cotton Candy will look like then we suggest you to view the “Super algodon de azucar” video. We have yet to create such a Cotton Candy, but we are almost 100% sure that it will not be an easy task.
Now that we have learned about the different ways in which you can take sugar combined with heat and air to make a Cotton Candy, allow us to show you how to operate our Cotton Candy machine rental:
This “fun food machine” can be one of the main attractions at school carnivals, birthday parties or any other function for young and “young at heart”.
TO START OPERATING
- Loosen the knobs on both side of the machine, which was tightened for transporting purposes.
- Plug in Floss Machine
- With Main switch still OFF, fill floss head. Always fill it 90% full with sugar. This 90% level is necessary to obtain a balanced condition in the floss head. DO NOT OVERFILL! Excessive vibration will occur if overfilled. Before turning power on, manually spin the head to balance out the sugar. This will eliminate excessive vibration of the head. Important: NEVER add sugar when motor is running.
- Turn MAIN SWITCH and HEAT SWITH “ON”. Turn heat control knob clockwise to maximum setting to initiate the fastest possible warm up.
- The machine should start making floss in a few seconds. When the unit reaches proper heat, it may start to smoke. Turn the heat control knob counter clockwise to eliminate smoking.
- Once you find the ideal setting for the Heat Control, operate the setting near this position each time.
You are now ready to make Cotton Candy Floss. Read the above instructions and do not be surprised if your party becomes an immediate success. If for any reason, a problem occurs during the use, please contact the Exclusive Party Rentals team.
Also, remember, you are renting this equipment so please be sure to understand your rental contract and be familiar with all charges for any damage that may occur if not used correctly.
For other fun rentals for your upcoming Wedding or Birthday Party, visit us online at www.ExclusivePartyRentals.ca/
No related posts.